Digital Campaign Manager
I am working with an international spirits company that are a very fast-growing team. They are currently looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with a flair for b2c e-commerce who shares their passion for excellence and innovation The successful candidate will be based at their head office based in North West London, reporting and working closely with the Head of Marketing. The company pride themselves on their imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits from across the globe.
- Plan, brief and deliver our key product launch and seasonal campaigns in line with brand objectives, engaging our customers through innovative and informative executions
- Act as the link between the marketing, buying and operations teams to ensure products are promoted at the optimal moment in the most effective way.
- Build, own and manage an annual campaign plan working closely with the Buyer and departmental heads to meet product, category and sales objectives.
- Brief in all campaign emailing’s and banners, coordinate sign off of copy and creative, and ensure communications are sent out at the right time to the right customers
- Work with Marketing and PR team to promote reactive, news-leading, multi-channel campaigns through the website and social media
- Work with the Head of Marketing and department heads to meet agreed commercial targets and ensure we maximise the effectiveness and ROI of all digital campaigns.
- Produce summary reports of each campaign for senior managers. Work with the Business Intelligence Analyst and Digital Marketing Manager to devise, adapt and review campaigns.
- At least three years’ eCommerce experience working in a marketing or campaign role for a b2c online retailer
- Well-organised and a highly effective project and time manager
- Experience of working with project management tools e.g. JIRA, Trello, Basecamp or similar.
- A passion for the drinks industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in devising, managing and executing marketing plans
- Methodical with an excellent attention to detail
- High level of competence manipulating and analysing data and producing clear, concise, insightful reports – especially Excel.
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Equally at home working independently or as part of a team
- IT skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk