Senior National Account Manager - Top4
Major global FMCG Food organisation, enjoying significant growth in their categories from substantial investment in NPD , Marketing and Category, are now expanding their Sales team with an additional Senior National Account Manager.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for a Top4 account depending on experience and preference. You must be able to demonstrate an impressive track record of success and be seen as a rising star!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing a Top4 account
- Building strong, long lasting relationships with customers.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Account strategies
- Developing JBPs and drive negotiations for new listings, price and promotion
- Build robust, cross functional relationships across all UK departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven sales success within a major recognised FMCG business
- Experience of managing a Top 5 retailor
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Strong financial / commercial understanding with intellect and curiosity
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to build and sustain robust relationships
- Enthusiasm , passion and ambition
If this exciting role is of interest please apply with your CV below for a confidential discussion
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.