Senior National Account Manager- Eyewear
Working on the Key Account for the business- Boots, this role offers a hands on and fast paced work environment within fashion glasses. Managing a team of 4 this is an excellent step to further your career if you have previous experience managing the Boots account.
My client is an ever growing organisation which prides itself on its premium labels. With a strong presence both on and off the high street they are keen to get first class talent on board to develop their careers.
Working on the key account for the business, they have a team whereby individuals are seen as more than just a number, playing an integral part in driving and developing the business.
With an open door policy and transparent career path, they pride themselves on being a meritocratic work place with a fast paced culture.
The role of Senior National Account Manager exists to manage sales growth in the company's number 1 account and, working with your team, a defined portfolio of other Key and National Accounts in the Health & Beauty and Optical channels.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for a multi-million pound P&L with 4 direct reports and be responsible for:
- The negotiation of multi-year customer contracts, ensuring profitable business forecasting by following the company financial planning process.
- Management of Team to set goals & motivate to achieve budgeted growth.
- Developing and selling new ranges across Sunglasses and Reading Glasses on a seasonal basis.
- Developing and implementing Business Plans to deliver budgeted growth objectives.
- Managing of customer inventories and working with Customer Service team to ensure adequate replenishment and/or merchandising calls are made.
- Weekly sales reporting and update of quarterly Sales Forecast.
- Prospecting for new accounts to develop sales in 'white label'.
- Annual and quarterly reporting and budgeting processes.
- Working with internal teams to identify and develop new licences & ranges.
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience in managing Boots (ideally) and experience at national account level
- Have previous experience in people management
- Be a strong negotiator
- Be a strong communicator
- Be highly analytical
- Be commutable to the head office 3 times per week
- Be flexible
The role offers an attractive salary plus additional benefits