Retail Operations Analyst - Global Organisation
A world class organisation creating innovative solutions are seeking a Retail Operations Analyst based in the heart of London. Our client strives to help restore and preserve the environment and made sustainable development one of their top priorities, while still maintaining their strong market position as one of the leading service providers in the FMCG industry.
Our client is after a Retail Operations Analyst to mange and develop their direct to retail accounts. In addition, the role will assist sales and operations teams in finding new opportunities for growth by sales forecasting and planning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Construct and maintain new releases/ campaigns/ promotions items on the system in order to reflect the requirements of customers and clients
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with their focus on growing the business
- Oversee the stock movement between the suppliers and the warehouse, ensuring orders are fulfilled to satisfaction, and unutilised overstock is correctly returned
- Uphold and evaluate replenishment strategies Store and Retailer Planograms to guarantee accuracy
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to present to both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of basic data processing tools, such as, Excel and Word
- Previous involvement in the FMCG industry
- The ability to forecast, interpret data and analyse