Merchandising Manager - London, Competitive Salary, Fashion Retailer, Exciting Opportunity!
Our client, an award-winning fashion retailer with a strong presence online, has an excellent opportunity for a merchandising manager to lead their hard-working team.
Our client is looking for a confident, driven decision maker with strong analytical and negotiation skills to work within their modern and dynamic office. This company has ambitious plans for the future. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with buying team to handpick products to purchase uniquely for the company
- Responsible for making purchases for the entire store
- Working with the marketing team to promote products
- Meeting sales targets while helping with customers too
- Training new employees and being involved in the recruitment process
- Working closely with suppliers to reduce lead times, create flexibility and improve accessibility
- Guaranteeing there is appropriate planning and strategy in place to manage stock efficiently
- Managing the Merchandising team and overseeing their work
- Commercial planning
- Statistical analysis of sales and formulating sales forecasts
In order to be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in merchandising
- Experience in customer service within retail
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to function well in fast-pace working environments
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, time manage and prioritise
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to calculate budgets and understand sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy
- A passion for Fashion
- Commercial awareness to understand rapid changes and trends in the market
This organisation can offer huge potential for anyone looking for opportunities to progress their career in this industry. The client is offering a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, plus staff discount on all fashion and accessories, and flexible working.
If you want to be part of this exciting period within the business, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.