Junior Project Manager
Excellent opportunity to step in to a project manager role if you have exprience in buying or merchanising. Rapidly expanding FMCG business based in hertfordshire.
My Client are a international business who work alongside all the large FMCG businesses in the UK creating successful promotions and products ranging from food and drink to health a beauty, they provide innovative solutions for all there clients. They are growing and need a ambitious , hungry project manager to join the team based in hertfordshire.
Junior Project Manager to provide first class sales support to the sales team taking responsibility for the order management process from quoting through to inspection prior to shipment.
Business Enquiries (Pre-Order)
- Support the Sales team to manage and action enquiries from existing clients and new business. Work to provide product quotes at cost and specification level in reply ours client's brief
- Manage client enquiries up to the point of order confirmation upon which a Purchase Order is received, and the client demand for the product becomes confirmed
Order Management (Post-Order)
- Handle and manage client orders to ensure order production meets the clients expectations and product specification, as established at enquiry stage
- Maintain a critical path to ensure the product is delivered on time and on cost, and within defined quality standards
A Junior Project Manager will also:
- Problem Solve: Address and resolve issues at either of the above stages (enquiry and order stage), liaising with other operational and commercial functions and expertise as required (Sales, QC, Logistics, Buying)
The successful Junior Project Manager needs to be enthusiastic and motivated, extremely organised with a keen eye for detail. Someone who is able to handle change, who is proactive, who stands out and get things done quickly.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years experience working in a Project Management type role. Ideally candidates will have buying and/or merchandising background, candidates who understand products from a commercial environment. Knowledge of production techniques and QC requirements is an advantage. Candidates should be used to handling data and able to manipulate data.
The salary offered for this position is up to £25K depending on experience.