Regional Account Manager - South West
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a world renowned drinks brand as they look to change the way they do things all whilst continuing their history of rapid growth as a market leader in drinks. This iconic brand are creating a whole new team to drive growth within their existing accounts across the UK and increase their in-store presence. They are looking for a talented individual, passionate about Drinks and FMCG to implement their strategy as a Regional Account Manager across the South West region.
The role of Regional Account Manager (South West) would involve:
- Targeting and execution of new business development
- Managing relationships with your accounts
- Accurately identify and negotiate with key business accounts to drive internal growth
- Full brand awareness and education of staff and clients
- Spending the majority of time meeting with accounts in your region
To be a successful Regional Account Manager (South West) you will have:
- A results focused mind-set ready to negotiate
- An autonomous drive to succeed with strong organisational skills
- A desire to rise to challenges and work through them effectively
- Sales experience, preferably within drinks or foodservice
- Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree level or equivalent education
- A clean driving license
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a passion for drinks and a history of success in FMCG looking to take their next step up. If this sounds like your next step, call us on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.