Territory Account Manager

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Posted
17 Sep 2018
Closes
15 Oct 2018
Ref
JN -082018-144280
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
With global turnover in the billions, this business is a real success story. Their secret is simple, great products, great people and first class customer service. If you enjoy a mix of new business and account management and want to join a company that really looks after its people, this could be the role for you.

THE ROLE: As a Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling vitamins and health supplements into health food shops and pharmacies. 70% of your time will be spent identifying and winning new business, with the remaining 30% focused on nurturing and developing existing accounts.

THE PERSON: To succeed in this role, you will need a consultative approach and the ability to develop compelling joint business plans, that will deliver real results for your customer base. Previous experience in a health related sector would be beneficial, however, strong retail sales professionals from other sectors are also encouraged to apply.

THE COMPANY: This business offers structure training, excellent ongoing support and all the tools you will need to be successful. They truly understand the importance of having great people represent them and they take real pride in their great team culture and strong staff retention.

THE PACKAGE FOR TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER:
  • Basic: £30,000 - £36,000
  • Bonus: 15%
  • Car: Car Allowance
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Healthcare
LOCATION: The position for Territory Account Manager covers: Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Taunton, Devon, Cornwall

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs