Due to continued growth a leading business in the on-trend “Free From” sector is looking to bring on a new Category Manager to work on both UK Major Retail and European retailers. The business manufactures Free From, Biscuit, and savoury snacking products.
The Business is a €400m manufacturer with factories in France, Holland, Germany, Spain and UK. With “Free From” being an extremely on-trend and growth product range this is an exciting time to join the business and be at the forefront of its development within Major Retail. The Company has a proven track record of developing candidates careers and bringing them on within the business.
- Working on data & insights for market and Major Retailers
- Developing Category Plan for UK & Continental Retailers to help with business growth across the product categories
- Close liaison with the UK and European commercial teams to maximise opportunities
- The ideal candidate will have at least four years Category Management experience for an FMCG manufacturer or a food retailer
- Experience working with Neilson/IRI/Euro Monitor/Mintel data bases
- If you can speak another European Language then this would also be advantageous
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060