Wholesale Account Executive
A leading branded food manufacturer is looking to add a new Graduate Commercial Executive to their team to help work on National Wholesale Accounts. The aim of the role is to give training, development and real responsibilities so that the successful candidate can progress into a National Account Manager role.
The business manufactures well-known ambient brands across major retail and national accounts as well as offering Own Label continental bakery products.
- Working on a small portfolio of accounts such as; Creed, Thomas Ridley, Aryzta
- Working from office in London 1-2 days a week, rest of the time home or client based
- Attending trade shows, “Ra Ra” days, trade shows and client meetings
- A recent graduate with experience in a commercial office or field based role
- Preferably with Food or FMCG experience
- Have a valid driver’s license
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060