National Account Manager - Foodservice
Do you want a career in Foodservice national accounts? This is a chance to work with a leading proteins manufacturer in a homebased role. You will project manage development, work closely with buyers and provide crucial data analysis for drive sales.
This role is being added due to this global company’s on going expansion in the UK. They have a big company feel and style to them so they will provide good career training and development for the incoming sales person.
• Devise and implement a plan that drives dramatic growth within the foodservice and food manufacturing sectors
• Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to deliver agreed volume and profit targets.
• Lead the new product development agenda to ensure existing manufacturing capabilities are fully exploited.
• To produce reports accurately analysing sales volumes/customer performance weekly, monthly and quarterly as required.
• To produce an Annual Plan and forecasts.
• Highly developed account management expertise, ideally gained in the food arena.
• Proven business development capability, demonstrated by account acquisition
• Strong knowledge of the food service sector.
• Flexibility to travel within UK
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.