National Account Executive - Top 4 Grocery
National Account Executive - Top 4 Grocery – Oxfordshire
Our client is a privately-owned business with a dynamic growth agenda. Their two principle businesses are in Baking and Savoury. They are a consumer and customer focused partnership business, who work to deliver excellent service as standard. They are values led and seek to learn every day to make our business better tomorrow. They are ambitious and driven and love working with people and businesses that share their passion for excellence and innovation.
The Role: - National Account Executive
In this role you will assist the SNAM in delivering Sales and Margin growth with key strategic Grocery customers whilst also managing a small portfolio of your own.
This role will allow you to achieve your commercial potential through a combination of creative customer management, complimented with high levels of attention to detail.
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service as Standard with named customers
- Maintaining P&L of your own accounts to deliver sales and profitability targets
- Looking for opportunities to grow sales within existing and new accounts whilst achieving company profit targets
- Educating colleagues on how to win with your customers and meet their strategic agenda
- Build solid relationships with other internal departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance
- Development and ownership of the contact and customer strategy
- ‘Live’ the company values: Bold, Trusted, Excellence, Forward Thinking, One Team
You must be
You must be forward thinking, passionate and a dynamic individual with energy and drive
You can work well under pressure and relish a challenge?
- Proven track record of success within Sales
- At least 2 years' FMCG Account Management experience
- Highly numerate & computer literate
- Passion for Food
- Lively, energetic, “How can we…” attitude
- Resilient and tenacious
- Desire to build the businesses
If you are interested in this National Account Executive role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 11/15016/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website