Position: Commercialisation Analyst
Based: Littleborough, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Commercialisation Programme Manager, you will be responsible for providing product data management support for all products sold by the UK and Dubai Flavour Solutions (Business to Business) Commercial Teams and will be an integral part of the Flavour Solutions Commercialisation Team.
- SAP Data Management
- Initiate the relevant data setup / modification workflows in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage the approval process, influencing cross-functional approvers to validate quickly and ensuring that data setup is complete in line with project timing requirements
- Work closely with the Commercialisation Project Managers, to develop a clear understanding of the current data setup priorities.
- Communicate progress and status clearly, highlighting issues and requesting support effectively
- Artwork Management (e.g. printed labels, films, cases)
- Initiate the printed content approval process and obtain the relevant cross-functional approvals
- Obtain translations from external translation agency, as required
- Create the resulting artwork in an accurate, consistent and timely way
- Maintain an electronic database of approved artwork in a uniform, tidy manner
- Process Management
- Troubleshoot existing data management processes to find solutions to ad hoc problems
- Identify and implement process improvements
- An excellent administrator, who can follow process, work accurately and efficiently
- A logical thinker, with solid experience and understanding of SAP or equivalent ERP system
- A methodical person who pays attention to detail and thrives on getting things done correctly and on time
- Competent user of MS Excel
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues across all levels and geographies
- Skilled in influencing without formal authority at all levels of the organisation
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and managing multiple activities simultaneously
- Communicates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal forms
- Driven to provide excellent service to internal stakeholders
- Works well within a team, but is also self-directed in performing work activities and delivering results
- Takes initiative and displays a continuous improvement mindset
- University degree holder in a relevant discipline (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Understanding of the printed packaging process
- Ability to read Arabic
- Competent user of Office 365, especially Sharepoint
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.