National Account Manager
Looking for a National Account opportunity? Are you a National Account Executive or Junior National Account Manager looking for the next step up the ladder? Signature Career Management have an exciting opportunity with a dynamic and forward thinking FMCG Brand which may just grab your attention!
The opportunity to take full responsibility for a top 4 retailer has arisen; the brand has already had a huge impact on the market, having already dominated the food service sector they are now looking to take the lead in the world of retail of which they have already had significant success.
Unchallenged in terms of quality, this business has won countless awards for their products. Having started as a small family business and growing to the empire they are today, they have not lost touch with their roots. The supportive, close-knit culture separates them from their competitors, making the working environment second to none.
Although the company are based in Yorkshire, the role itself is home-based, however 2 days per week should be spent on site.
Key responsibilities include -
- P&L management driving sales and profitability with Top 4 Grocery retail and a wider retail portfolio
- JBP development
- Long term partnership development
- Forecasting and analysis, ensuring ROS
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
The ideal candidate will be/hold –
- FMCG national account management
- Exposure to P&L, full responsibility desirable, not essential
- Persuasive nature
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Strong relationship builder, able to build rapport
- Determination and tenacity
- Ambitious to push forward and take on new challenges!
Does this sound like you? Hit APPLY below!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly