NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
North of England
My client seeks a National Account Manager to take full P&L responsibility for a portfolio of Major Grocery and High Street Retail accounts. You should be a highly customer focused, commercially astute and solution driven Account Manager or Category Buyer with experience in developing Private Label/Tertiary brands in the Grocery Channel.
You should be keen to work in a fast paced, innovative and energised business that leads the market within their specific product categories.
The company is well established and leads the way in Product Development, focusing on Innovation, responsible Manufacturing, Product Quality and Service.
- Setting/agreeing and achieving annual Budget
- Ensuring maximised sales from customer base through range reviews
- Gaining new business in account base through range extensions, gap filling or targeting competitor products
- Agreeing promotional programmes where applicable
- Analysing and presenting market data/focus group outcomes to provide insight to the customer
- Thinking outside the box on how to maximise sales – online / store formats / home delivery
- Work with all internal departments to ensure customer service is fully optimised
- Contract management and maximisation
- Monitoring all sales performance regularly, highlighting and maximising returns
- Creation and delivery of an annual account plan and building category plans
- Graduate calibre
- Minimum 2-3 years National Account Management experience within the FMCG sector, managing Major Retailers
- A dynamic, energetic and proactive personal style
- Excellent relationship builder, quick to gain confidence in others
- Strong customer focus, spends time to really understand the customer and build a network of key contacts in each account
- Excellence in writing presentations that deliver the optimum and desired solution for the customer
- Experience in negotiating and renewing Contracts will be advantageous
- You should be competitive, self-motivated but also a strong team player
- Personal values must include integrity, respect, taking responsibility and striving for excellence.
To apply please send your up to date CV quoting Ref HQ533 to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd – email@example.com
Your CV will not be forward to any employer without prior discussion and agreement.
Apply for NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly