Data Product Manager, Nielsen Marketing Cloud
Nielsen is looking for 2 data product managers (1 to focus on the European region and 1 to focus on the APAC region) to join the Nielsen Marketing Cloud team, focused on the research and definition of audience segments specific to regional global markets. This person will work with a cross-functional, global team to ensure clients have access to the highest quality Nielsen data segments for media activation. This role reports into the Senior Manager of International Data Products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with local commercial teams to understand market demands and prioritize projects across the both the APAC region where we currently have a presence in Australia, Hong Kong and Israel and are making plans to enter markets like Japan, India, Korea and Greater China and the European region where we currently have a presence in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain
- Create profitable country-specific data segments by mapping in available data from premium providers to white-labeled Nielsen segments that are relevant to our clients and the marketplace
- Prioritize data modeling needs across the region for segments that are being populated with Nielsen seed data and work with data science to understand and track those product launch timelines
- Provide technical operations with directions on when and where (DSPs and other platforms) to make new data segments available in the marketplace
- Support commercial and product marketing in highlighting what our data segments are comprised of and the value proposition that should be communicated out to the marketplace
- Experience in a product management, project management, or programmatic data role
- Understanding of programmatic marketing and the online / mobile advertising marketplace
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to holistically evaluate opportunities and make good business decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Detail-oriented and passionate about quality
- Independent worker with the desire to build a profitable business in a new market
"Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. "
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content - video, audio, and text - is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: United Kingdom, United Kingdom, United Kingdom,United Kingdom