National Account Manager - Co-Op - private label fine food
Are you a Mediterranean food lover? Do you have experience of working with Co-Op?
I'm currently working with one of the most successful and forward-thinking Mediterranean food businesses in the UK! With a focus on quality and innovation, they have developed a reputation as one of the leading suppliers to the UK grocery market. The business is at a fantastic stage of its life having recently merged and they are preparing to hit 90m turnover in the next couple of years, the people coming into the business will play a pivotal role in this growth. They are now looking to bring on a talented and passionate National Account Executive into the team. You will be responsible for driving Co-Op and Sainsburys across their private label offering.
Working underneath the Commercial Director you will responsible for the day to day running of Co-Op and Sainsburys - depending on experience. P&L/JBP/Innovation/NPD
we win together we lose together and we support each other all along' - Managing Director
Do you have what they are looking for?
- SME business background or someone that finds the red tape of corporate a constriction and desires more flexibility, yet within a structured environment.
- Someone that has worked for a food importer before would be advantageous as part of the role will be to liaise with suppliers overseas however it's not essential as it's something that can be learnt
- Co-Op, Morrison or Sainsburys experience (Co-Op a priority as they are their second biggest customer)
- Can do attitude a MUST with a sense of humour
- Numerate and experience with excel - essentiaA team player
- Prepared to travel to suppliers overseas with clients
The role will have plenty of scope for progression as the business believes in giving autonomy to encourage growth and learning opportunities.
So, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.