Regional Account Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a growing sports brand as a Regional Account Manager focusing on an area across the Midlands.
Our client is a marketing leading and innovative sports brand who have a strong presence within the industry and specialise in a range of sporting apparel, accessories and equipment.
As the Regional Account Manager, reporting in to the Senior Regional Account Manager you will become an integral part of the team covering an area across the Midlands. You'll manage an account base within the leisure industry and be responsible for increasing brand awareness and growing sales through visual merchandising, gaining additional fixtures and promotional space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong experience within the retail sector and wants to take a step in to field sales account management, or even someone who has field sales experience and would like to work with a leading sports brand.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in field sales would be highly beneficial although not essential
- Ideally experience of selling in to retailers or working within a retail environment
- Visual merchandising and stock management experience would be advantageous
- Motivated, positive and ambitious attitude
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and develop good working relationships
- Full, clean driving licence
- Based within the Midlands
- £23,000 - £25,625 basic salary (depending on experience)
- Company car
- Quarterly bonus
- 23 days holiday plus a day for your Birthday
- Phone, laptop and iPad