Multiple Supply Chain Planners
There are a number of openings across London for Supply Chain Planners to join blue-chip FMCG businesses. The ideal candidate will be looking for a permanent position in an environment where they will be encouraged to implement their ideas on process improvement.
You will be responsible for maintaining the correct stock levels as required by the business and to manage international suppliers. This is a great position for ambitious planners to learn more about the logistics and to increase their overall supply chain knowledge.
- Forecasting stock levels in line with OTIF requirements.
- Managing international suppliers.
- Reporting and actively managing 3rd party costs.
- Ordering stock based on demand, bearing in mind lead times.
- Extensive experience in planning (min/max levels, safety stock, short-dated stock etc).
- Someone who is keen to get involved with supervising and continuous improvement projects.
- Logistics experience desirable.
- Passion for the FMCG industry.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups).