Customer Service / Logistics Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service / Logistics Coordinator for my client who is a well-known FMCG business based in West London. They are a market leading business with well-known consumer products.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will take ownership of your own individual portfolio of customers.
- Processing orders in a timely manner and ensure stock allocation is correct.
- Answer all customer queries and identify problems in the entire service process.
- Ensure all deliveries are on time in full.
- Building relationships with customers, sales representatives, warehouse and delivery teams to ensure optimal service levels.
- Proven experience in an order processing role ideally with B2B experience.
- Experience is supervising / managing teams is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS).