Area Sales Manager (North England)
Reporting in to the Regional Field Sales Manager, we are looking for an experienced, driven and motivated Area Sales Manager to join the team to service a portfolio of high street retailers. This person will be based in North England.
Duties will include but not limited to;
• Creating "Best Practice" procedures for your accounts.
• Develop senior level relationships with all allocated accounts
Key role to include below activities:
- Drive improved customer sales growth and satisfaction through existing and new business development
- Achieve territory targets set in line with Channel target
- Customer base retention / new business opportunities
- Executing strategy as well as specific account plans
- Develop senior level relationships with all of your accounts
- Working and building relationships with key stores managers where applicable
- Working and building relationships with the Customer Care, Area Sales Managers and the wider business
- Ownership of product/service enhancement opportunities, working with internal teams to establish/improve
- Management of territory order book capturing and phasing seasonally to aid flow in of product
- Capturing repeat sales from existing customers
- Make decisions which will affect workload priorities to ensure targets are met
- Ensure Product knowledge is current and relevant
- Display openness and effectiveness through verbal and non-verbal behaviour
- Be energetic and committed to meeting targets
- Respond to queries to an agreed timescale or in a timely manner
- Work on own initiative and have good interpersonal skills
We are looking for an experienced business professional who is a natural leader and communicator with experience of servicing large corporate customers and independent businesses. Persuasive, you will have a proven record of success in a customer facing role and be able nurture and develop a successful sales territory.