International Business Manager - Germany
Do you enjoy a naughty sweet treat over the latest trendy kale and banana snack? Do you just want to be part of an indulgent revolution?
We are working with the creators of luxurious delicious chilled desserts who since launching in 2003 now have a portfolio of over 40 products across the globe. They have an ambition to enter into more product categories and a pipeline of exciting innovation to further cement their position in a competitive market.
A small but mighty team of foodies, they are now looking to expand so they are in search of an International Sales Manager to manage and develop the German market. This is an opportunity for you to take full ownership of this portfolio and build relationships with both distributors and direct to retailers.
Reporting into the UK Sales Director, you will be responsible for
- Developing the international sales strategy with the German retailers (Lidl and Aldi)
- Managing relationships with current distributor and identifying new and untapped markets.
- Identifying new markets and securing new retailers.
- Manage full Export P&L including the marketing budget.
- Organise and attend industry trade shows in targeted countries.
What we are looking for
- You will already be working within the international market and have experience working directly with retailers and/or distributors in Germany.
- You will have experience working for an FMCG food/drink brand.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to building lasting long-term relationships.
- You MUST be fluent/proficient in German!
This is a hugely exciting chance to join a globally recognised food brand and be responsible for developing your own portfolio in the German market.
In the words of Willy Wonka - time is a precious thing' .
So, don't hesitate to get in touch! We can't wait to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.