Commercial Manager, Food Manufacturing
UK shoppers spent close to £180 Million in this category last year.....
Like the kids going back to school is it time for you to buy a new bag and shoes and start a fresh challenge?
If you are already successfully managing a top four grocery account as a NAM or Commercial Manager, why would you move?
- A Category and market that are still experiencing exceptional growth year on year. So much so that demand is out weighing supply
- A global organisation that have a dedicated and unique centre of excellence and research for their product area
- A role managing a successful and high performing retail account selling a niche and premium product offering
- A refreshingly autonomous role within the retail team with genuine ownership to develop and deliver a strategy for growth
- A range of products that match our growing desire for healthy eating and Instagram worthy meals
You will already have demonstrated a solid track record in food or FMCG sales working within grocery retail and you will have personal experience of managing Sainsbury's at head office level working with senior buying teams.
No doubt you have great commercial expertise in your account relationship management and you'll be able to demonstrate examples of complex joint business planning in your category.
This business is based in Kent and have a strong office and team working culture, therefore you will live within a reasonable location for daily commute or you will be open to relocation for the right opportunity.
Get in touch with Abbi, send me your CV if you have one or give me a call - either way let's connect…
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Apply for Commercial Manager, Food Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly