Field Based Sales Executive
Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
We are currently recruiting for a Field Based Sales Executive to join Casio. You will be joining our established EPoS team and be the key point of contact with our reseller (Preferred) partners. Your role will be to offer sales support and advice to existing clients and develop new opportunities as and when necessary, aligned with the sales & marketing strategy.
Main role Responsibilities
- To achieve specific sales targets through the effective management of existing accounts.
- Preparing, presenting & implementing customer specific Business Plans
- Presenting integrated solutions with Casio approved 3rd Party partners (payment, loyalty, pre-order, PMS)
- Developing new business in support of agreed Channel marketing activity
- Promote the Casio Business Portal SaaS to Preferred Partners
- Formulating and presenting business development plans
- Report all pre and post call information
- Research for specific new business opportunities in both existing and new business channels within designated territory
- Ensure that Preferred Partners are aware of new product releases, product enhancements, marketing initiatives, promotional activity
- Tracking stock & sales inventory, for business planning & forecasting purposes.
- Arranging technical training courses required through the technical support department and be capable to present our products including back office software to a range of end-user customers
- Organise and plan work load efficiently
- Monthly and quarterly planning to optimise agreed appointments
- Liaise with Marketing team to identify market & competitor trends
Key relationships for this role
- Senior Management Team
- Divisional Manager
- Technical Team
- Planning Managers
- Marketing Team
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pro-rated annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
Apply for Field Based Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly