Business Development Executive
Great business development executive role working for CPM selling and promoting some of the world's best loved consumer healthcare products such as Piriteze and Panadol into pharmacies and convenience stores. Be part of this exciting and successful team - £24,000 + up to 10% Bonus and Company Car
Ideal Location: Rotherham
Territory covering: Birmingham, Derby, Doncaster, Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham and Sheffield
What would you be doing day to day?
Employed by CPM as a Business Development Executive you would be working as part of the GSK PACE Team. You main priority would be to increase sales and raise the in-store profile of GSK products in pharmacy and convenience stores.
Covering a pre-defined territory you would be calling into stores in your area (80% pharmacy, 20% convenience) with the aim to increase the distribution, availability and visibility of GSK brands. How will you do this? By selling-in products and influencing retailers to order and maximise the shelf and floorspace given to GSK products and promotional materials to create, maximum impact.
You would have at your fingertips sales data to help you in planning objectives whilst in store to identify opportunities and improvements. Using your relationship building skills you will seek to gain agreement from key decision makers to implement any proposed opportunities and improvements. You will have the opportunity to make and deliver compelling high-level sales presentations that engage, using a variety of sales techniques. In addition you will have the opportunity to work with National and Regional Wholesale customers to help them grow their business through a range of innovative initiatives
You would enjoy this role if:
* You are self-motivated, curious and questioning, always seeking new challenges and ways to improve things
* You have great planning and organisations skills
* You're able to rapidly build rapport and establish great business relationships
* You are passionate about doing a great job and want to represent a market leader and their brands
* You are driven by targets and have experience in sales or the skills to make a real success of this exciting opportunity
* Full UK driving licence essential
If working for CPM as a Business Development Executive representing a pharmaceutical Global giant excites you and you have the passion and sales skills to succeed, then please apply now!