Field Sales Representative
Premium brands need premium people! Work for CPM representing market leading drinks brands including Smirnoff. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed, we have a fantastic opportunity in your area to work as a Sales Representative increasing sales in convenience stores. Salary: £23,930 per annum plus £3k bonus & company vehicle
Ideal location: Finsbury Park
Territory covering: East Central London, North London, North West London, South West London, West Central London & surrounding areas
EC 1A, 1M, 1N, 1R, 4A, 4M, 4V, 4Y,
N 4 - 7, 19, 1C,
NW 1 - 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11,
SW 3, 5 - 7, 10, 13, 14, 1A, 1E, 1H, 1P, 1V, 1W, 1X, 1Y,
W 2, 6, 8 - 14, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1F, 1G, 1H, 1J, 1K, 1S, 1T, 1U, 1W,
WC 1A, 1B, 1E, 1H, 1N, 1R, 1V, 1X, 2A, 2B, 2E, 2H, 2N, 2R
What will you be doing?
Working for CPM the successful Business Development Executive will be increasing sales of our client's products, Diageo (who are the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer). The brands you will work with include: Smirnoff, Gordon's, Guinness, Captain Morgan's, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray. Employed as a Business Development Executive, you will be part of our team of sales representatives. Day to day you will be introducing and increasing awareness of Diageo's innovative brands to independent retailers and cash & carry's across the UK.
A typical day will include
* Carrying out face to face visits into retailers on your territory
* Advising on promotions and increasing awareness of the whole product range
* Carrying and selling in stock. In particular promotions and new product variants
* Negotiating additional shelf space and displays to maximize sales
* Using local market and sector knowledge to make informed recommendations to store managers
* Feeding competitor information and call data back to the office
You would enjoy this role if:
* You are looking for a sales career working within the drinks industry and would be passionate about representing such great brands
* You would grasp the opportunity to take ownership of their own territory.
* Have excellent relationship building skills
* Are persuasive and enjoy overcoming objections and delivering results
* Have the drive and enthusiasm to want to make a success out of every day, delivering results
* A full UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us?
If you want a job working with great brands you can be passionate about, where you receive first class sales and product training to enable you to be the best you can be, then this is a great opportunity for you. Whether you are already be working in field sales as a Sales Representative or Business Development Executive, or you are looking to take your first step into a sales career we'd love you to apply if this sounds like your perfect job!