Junior National Account Manager (Top 4: JS + ASDA) Route to NAM
Junior National Account Manager (Top 4: JS + ASDA) - Route to NAM
Do you have a strong background managing grocery P&L accounts and experience working for a large FMCG business? Better Placed are working with a leading global FMCG brand who due to consistently impressive growth are now recruiting a NAM to take full responsibility for Top 4 Grocery accounts, Sainsbury's and Asda.
Our client is a well known business with a reputation for continuous NPD and innovation. Home to some of the most well known household name brands, our client is a well established business and a great place for you to develop your national account career.
We are looking for a high flying JNAM/NAE with an 'edge', someone with a real hunger to drive their career forward with an industry leading consumer focused brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting a strategy, plan & budget to deliver commercial objectives
- Deliver budgeted sales, spend and profit measures
- Creating a Joint Business Plan with the customer that delivers against external & internal objectives
- Work with Marketing & Category to close distribution gaps and deliver New Product Launch plans (distribution, display, turnover targets)
- Work with Category & Marketing to drive Customer range review delivery, and post review evaluation & future recommendations
- Manage contracts - identify & win new business; defend & retain existing business, as appropriate within business strategy
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a creative thinker
- Communicate with impact
- Be proven in Category Based Selling
- Have plenty of Commercial Awareness
- Have proven Customer Management & Relations experience with the grocery multiples
- Passionate about working with premium food products.
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
- Commutable to Manchester
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of a business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Autonomy to manage your own Top 4 account
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!