Junior National Account Manager - Sainsbury's
Want to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing brand?
This is a super opportunity to take your next step in FMCG and work with two of the company’s highest profile accounts - Sainsbury’s and Co-op. The business has seen significant growth over the last 5yrs and continues to develop exceptional food products that are at the forefront of the UK grocery market and a clear leader in their category.
The role reports in to a senior commercial figure and will be office based in their Berkshire HQ. You will have P&L responsibility in this role where you will be expected to drive the growth agenda for the accounts by being good with numbers, building excellent client relationships and executing the business plan.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A commercial background within a branded FMCG business working with UK retailers
- Must have a results-focused mentality
- Have an ambitious career with a view to progressing quickly whilst learning
- Highly numerate with good client relationship building skills
- Comfortable with working within the Berkshire region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.