Category Buyer- Transport and Logistics EMEA
About the Role
- Work across the local, regional and global procurement team and stakeholders to lead sourcing and contract management activities to drive value for the business.
- Mapping spend, vendors through rigorous data analytics.
- Undertaking full strategic sourcing process in addition to bench marking.
- Implementation of contracts and SLA's including establishing a review schedule.
- Constantly looking for Innovative ways of working, improvement of processes & systems.
About the You
- 5 year's experience in purchasing, including 3+ years working in the indirect category
- Proficient user of SAP
- Strong negotiating skills, ability to prioritise
- Ability to speak fluent English, plus a European language, however Turkish would be an advantage.
- Evidence of a strategic approach, with good communication skills, basic negotiation & influencing, and a desire to expand capabilities and take on more challenges.
- Understands strategic Category Management and is able to apply it to a complex, regional category
- Highly capable at understanding stakeholder needs and influencing them to create breakthrough value