Regional Account Manager - Foodservice £28k + £12k + car
Regional Account Manager - Foodservice - £28K + £12k + Car
- Established Market Leader
- Outstanding Career Prospects
- £Billion Foodservice Company
The Role: The new Regional Account Manager will be selling a full foodservice offering including fresh, chilled, frozen, grocery and consumables into the Horeca sector, dealing with a small portfolio of regional accounts. Speaking to executive chefs, finance managers and managing directors, you will be operating in a largely account management capacity with a good CRM system, referrals and prospect list to help achieve your targets.
The Company: A nationally renowned £billion turnover foodservice company is currently looking to recruit a new Regional Account Manager in the Northampton area. With a full foodservice offering in place and a strong reputation, they are committed to staff retention and development.
Your Career: Regular opportunities arise here to move up the sales career ladder, with the next step from this role typically being Key and then National Account Manager.
For this Regional Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales track record
- Experience of winning accounts and developing existing
- A genuine passion for food and plenty of personality
Benefits of this Regional Account Manager role:
- £28,000 Base Salary
- + £12-15,000Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car or allowance
- Pension, Laptop, 25 Days Holidays, Mobile