Are you looking for a new Challenge in 2018 and interested in FMCG and a business that is looking to grow market share across Europe at a significant rate? If so please read on!...
Signature Career Management are partnered with a Global, Northern based, FMCG business who are dynamic, progressive and forward thinking. Due to rapid and sustained growth over many years, they’re looking to appoint an Export Manager to join the existing ambitious and successful sales team. The company has a relaxed family feel to them creating a great working environment with everyone ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
As a Export Manager you will report to the EMEA Sales Director and take responsibility to win and grow the market share across Europe mainly focusing on Germany and France initially. This FMCG company has the opportunity to grow and progress from within making for a very interesting opportunity! This opportunity is home based and could also be based in either France or Germany if you’re already overseas!
- Working directly with European multiple grocery retailers to develop and win further business - Range maximisation
- Customer meetings to build collaborative relationships and grow sales
- Develop and implement promotional plans by customers, feeding volumes into the Sales forecast
- Work closely with internal supply chain and marketing colleagues to ensure exceptional customer service
- Full P&L responsibility heavily focussed on new business development
Successful candidates will already be working across Europe as an Export Manager/ Business
Development capacity and be working directly with international multiple grocery retailers. Speaking German or French would be advantageous but not essential. So in addition to this, what will a successful candidate look like?
- Self-starter, action orientated and proactive
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- X2 years minimum International grocery multiple retail sales experience
- Able to influence and build strong relationships internally as well as with the retailers
- Demonstrate experience of Growth across accounts with European multiple grocery retailers
- Highly numerate, good with numbers and strong financial management
Does this sound like the right challenge for you? Please don’t hesitate in applying or calling for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Ben@signaturecm.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below. Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Export Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly