International Sales Manager
Calling all Export and International Sales Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Signature Career Management are working with a forward thinking, agile and expanding FMCG company, looking to add their team!
- Do you hold Consumer Goods experience?
- Are you passionate about developing business with European multiple retailers?
If this has grabbed your attention keep reading, this is a rare opportunity and one not to be missed and is a home based position with a head office located in the North West.
As an Export Manager/ International Sales Manager, this role will see you generate new business across mainland Europe developing relationships with large multiple retail. This FMCG business is looking for an individual that can show passion, ambition and tenacity working in line with their own values and drive for growth which will push forward with the already significant YOY growth figures. This is a fantastic business and offer a culture that is autonomous, pacey and collaborative and one which will offer a significant amount of opportunity for those who want to grab it!
Successful candidates will be an experienced European Sales Manager having worked directly with retailers and will hold the following experience/attributes:
- Experienced in working with and developing European grocery multiples
- Direct to retail within European markets
- The ability to demonstrate generating new business and growth
- Confident negotiator – tackle difficult objections and create positive buying environment
- Effective communicator – able to build and develop strong relationships
- Self-starter – action orientated and proactive
- Fluent in French or German desirable but not essential
New Business Development is central to this role and key responsibilities include –
- Identify Key Grocery chains across Europe, generating pricing and marketing strategies
- Devise contact strategy for contacting key buyers across grocery multiples
- Work with marketing team to create initial presentations
- Work with supply chain to create sales forecasts
- JBP negotiations – responsible for Sales and Spend budgets
- Submission of weekly reports
This is a fantastic opportunity with a brand that is changing the way people think! If this is for you then hit apply!
Sounds interesting doesn’t it?! This won’t be around for ever so if this grabs your attention please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.