National Account Manager- Drinks
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young dynamic drinks SME in Central London. The company are an award winning ethically minded FMCG business with a strong emphasis on sustainability.
As the company continue to grow they are looking for a National Account Manager to develop and manage the drinks wholesale channel. Due to the company being an SME there will be opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business too.
This is such an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing business and help them compete against the big players within the drinks industry.
The role of National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key drinks wholesale accounts
- Building relationships within the channel
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Working closely within the team along with mentoring junior members of the sales team
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience in sales, alongside experience in an FMCG based environment
- P&L experience of managing Out of Home, Convenience, Foodservice or Wholesale accounts
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to join a high growth drinks SME at such an exciting time. The role will be very rewarding for a National Account Executive looking to make the step up and hit the ground running.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.