Senior Marketing Manager - Beauty
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a luxury niche brand?
Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best – and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and premium!
They have seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years and then double again! Our client is a couture beauty house for people who are serious about looking after themselves.
It’s a place where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career.
As the Marketing Manager you will have full brand ownership of the brand portfolio to drive the UK/Global brand vision/strategy (and creative). You will own the marketing deployment calendar, including taking the global concept and product from NPD and developing sell in documents and marketing materials for the internal teams, distributors and retail partners. As the Marketing Manager you will be expected to manage all PR agencies and initiatives for the UK and US. You will ‘own’ and manage the social content calendar and posting schedule, including content generation whilst also establishing and building our clients blog.
The ideal fit:
- You will be in a traditional marketing focused role currently vs digital background
- Must have examples of content creation – Must be able to show taking tone of voice and turning into assets on an on-going basis
- Idea generator – think outside the box and able to show and look for opportunities that haven’t been thought of
- Show a strong sense of curiosity and initiative
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Passion for the beauty industry
Our client is looking to pay an incredibly competitive salary, plus benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to email@example.com.