Product Marketing Manager
Job Type: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Food
Job Reference: NP 8970
Do you want to work for a branded FMCG Food company who are leaders in their category? Are you looking for future career progression with a strong company who provide training and development? Does working in a fast paced, environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Marketing professional with experience within FMCG Food teamed with excellent Marketing experience? Do you have an appetite for success and passionate about marketing, want to be part of a winning team and have a career with a company that value their staff, they are all about Good people and Good product. Have you previously held or currently hold an Assistant Product Manager Role, Brand Manager or Product Manager Role then this opportunity is for you offering a rewarding role with endless opportunity for success and progression.
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field. Who are looking to appoint a Product Manager to join their passionate marketing team. They are an international family run food company who are looking for the best talent!
An experienced Product Marketing Manager with a consumer focused mind set is required for a dynamic Food Manufacturing business reporting to the Marketing Controller. My Client is looking for a dynamic and passionate marketing professional who wants to excel their career within a supportive and automatous environment to be part of head office marketing team in Scarborough. Your internal customers will be Innovations, Sales, Category, Production, Customer Relations, Corporate and your external customers will include: Advertising agency, Creative agency, PR agency, Digital agency, Pack design agency. Your focus will be to work alongside the senior Product Manager in creating and defining the strategy for your focused portfolios. You will lead the creative vision and activation on the brands strategy for market leading products. You deliver commercial KPI’s to deliver brand success. This is a rewarding and excellent opportunity to be part of a passionate marketing team with a market leading business.
- Play an influential role of creating the future product marketing strategy.
- Show a clear understanding of financial, product performance and key opportunity for brand growth and demonstrate a clear understanding of profit growth with consumer lead insight and consumer behaviour.
- Ensure all product communications are in line with the company brand message by developing and executing media campaigns.
- Work effectively with internal and external functions keeping all stakeholders up to date with product activity
- Lead on packaging design, development and manage changes efficiently for given category
- Lead individual NPD projects from consumer insight to create improvements and to capitalise on opportunities to develop further growth for products.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of pricing and promotions impact on performance and make commercial recommendations on strategies for your portfolio
- FMCG experience (Food industry)
- Marketing experience – Brand or Product Management experience
- Clear understanding of UK grocery retail
- Creative and innovative mind-set
- NPD process knowledge
- Driven and passionate marketing professionals
- Customer focused and consumer research techniques
- Strong communication, influencing and networking skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills with excellent presentation skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent ICT skills with a proficient excel skills
- Project management skills
This vacancy provides an exciting career move which offers excellent growth plans teamed with the opportunity to development and elevate your career within FMCG marketing with an established and category leader FMCG.
To apply directly please click the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group
Apply for Product Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly