NAM - Wholesale & Convenience
The company is based in Central London and owns a range of premium brands that span the On and Off Trade channels. Their flagship brand has achieved significant distribution success in the UK and Ireland and leads premium category growth. The company culture is focussed on high achievement with a strong emphasis on teamwork and aim to attract, retain and develop people who share their commitment to extremely high standards and rigorous attention to detail. With ambitious growth plans this role will help the company achieve future success. This role is based from the head office in Central London with flex for working from home one day per week.
As National Account Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and drive profitable distribution growth, negotiating range, pricing and promotions
- Management of Bestway / Bargain Booze, Co-op, Nisa and Dhamecha
- P&L management, creating meaningful business plans with your key customers
- Build high quality and enduring business relationships
- Build the profile of the company's brands through effective in-depot and in-store merchandising
- Manage your customer base and territory
What we're looking for from you:
- Strong track record working with FMCG or consumer goods businesses
- 2-3 years minimum national account or sales experience managing wholesale or convenience
- Demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
If you're someone with the passion to be amongst the very best, who thrives in a high performance sales environment, and would like to join a forward thinking premium alcoholic drinks business then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent Team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for NAM - Wholesale & Convenience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly