Shopper Marketing Manager - Grocery (Mat Cover)
Shopper Marketing Manager
KP Snacks HQ, Slough
Maternity Cover (9 months – up to July 2019)
As our Shopper Marketing Manager, you will optimise our internal and external partnerships which culminate in the development of differentiated plans to optimise our branded marketing campaigns (Great Execution) in stores and online to make our brands the most compelling choice and increase conversion of shoppers to purchasers.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Build and maintain strong Customer relationships to enable maximum visibility of campaigns in store aligned with OSF through in store marketing campaigns and display solutions
· Support the development of shopper marketing campains aligned to the Masterplan as well as continuous support of NPD in year
· Support and deliver the exeuction of shopper marketing in Grocery
· Manage agencies and suppliers to ensure strong relationships and negotiate the best value for every £1 of KP MAPEX investment
· Evaluate the ROI for all Gold standard in store Shopper Marketing Campaigns. Use learnings to continously improve Great Execution for ROI and share learnings within the team and key stakeholders
If you are a proactive self-starter, looking for challenge and opportunity and like to be kept challenged with multiple simultaneous projects, we need to talk!
The award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!
KP Snacks is home to some of the most iconic British snack brands including: McCoy’s, Hula Hoops, KP Nuts, POM-BEAR and our new brands: Butterkist, Tyrrells and Pop Chips. We also produce many fantastic products for the UK’s leading retailers. We are proud that millions of people enjoy our snacks, every day!
We employ around 1,800 people in the UK across our eight production sites and our head office in Slough, Berkshire. KP Snacks is also proud to be part of the Intersnack Group, Europe’s leading producer of savoury snacks, operating in around 30 European countries.