National Account Manager
Calling all National Account Managers! Interested in a sizeable yet agile FMCG business who innovate and stay ahead of the competition? With over 100 years expertise in this FMCG category and career progression aplenty, a business where its people really do make it, this is a fantastic opportunity to operate with both Power Brands and Tertiary Brands.
Located in the South East/ Greater London yet offering a home-based contract if required, this is an FMCG business that has it all, taking the UK market by storm. This is an opportunity which allows you to become part of an entrepreneurial business, ambitious team and can really make your mark.
Now on the hunt for a National Account Manager to join the team due to growth and internal promotion, this FMCG business is looking for an individual that is looking to flourish with the business.
As a National Account Manager, you will:
- Hold full P&L responsibility with 2 of the top four Grocery retailers
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and new customers, stringing to develop collaborative partners
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop new product offerings
- Build JBPs and commercial agreements that inspire success – let’s think differently!
What you need to succeed in this position:
- 3+ years of Grocery Retail experience
- Top 4 MULTs JBP development and P&L management
- You’ll be entrepreneurial and eager to grow
- Strong influencing, and relationship building skills able to develop win:win solutions
- You have to have passion – passion to rise to the challenge, support your colleagues and willingness to go the extra mile
- Proactive in nature and a self starting attitude
- Whilst this is a home based contract, ideally you will live in the South of the UK
Sounds interesting doesn’t it?! Please apply to find out more and for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.