Regional Account Managers (North of England, Scotland)
Regional Account Managers:
Field Based (North of England)
Field Based (Scotland)
Opportunity to Earn £35,000 - £40,000
With 30 years’ expertise Brindisa is the genuine leader in our market. We work across retail, wholesale and foodservice, bringing the tastiest Spanish food to the UK market. We have a passionate team who knows our food and we help to satisfy consumer trends, innovating and driving market share. Our ingredients are on menus across a number of high end restaurants and high street chains and our retail lines are on shelves in world famous food halls, delis and supermarkets across the country.
We are in growth and to help us continue growing, we are seeking two Regional Account Managers. We rarely recruit externally so this is a fantastic opportunity to join us. The role will suit an NAE or a Junior NAM looking for their next challenge. Unlike other NAM roles you’ll be given the opportunity to manage and grow a set of key accounts across a number of sectors ranging from independent delis, restaurants and hotels to large multiple grocers and wholesalers. This is a versatile role for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position are 100% field based supported by our head office in London. One role will be covering the North of England, and one Scotland. Candidates need to have excellent relationship management skills coupled with a desire to win new business and gain listings for key products with existing customers. You will develop strategies and sales plans, providing the highest level of customer service. You’ll be responsible for negotiating prices, rebates and over-riders, promotions and payment terms to ensure the best deals and margins are secured.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A proven track record as a NAE/Junior NAM in the food or drink sectors
- Experience of formulating and executing commercial agreements / JBPs with a ‘solution focussed’ mind set
- Ability to accurately forecast sales/investment/margins, managing business expectations along the way
- A tenacity, commercial awareness, and ‘can-do’ attitude working with buyers/marketing/technical to ensure business needs are met
- Experience of executing promotional plans and performance analysis
- The skills and confidence to network and build relationships with key national account buyers, understand their business priorities and aim for additional listings/account growth
- Proven experience achieving sales targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- First rate communication, presentation, negotiation and organisation skills
- A genuine interest / passion for food.
- Car allowance, Mobile, Laptop, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Flexible working hours, 30% staff discount on products.
- Excellent training with career progression opportunities.
- If this position interests you, and you would like to join us in continuing our growth and development across the gastronomic map of the UK, we would love to hear from you.
For more information and to apply please visit our careers section on our website. www.brindisa.com
Please send CVs with covering letter stating your suitability for the role.