Grocery Senior NAM - New FMCG
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior National Account Manager join to a new FMCG venture that has recently established itself in the UK market. This company own several healthy brands that are organic, Fairtrade and suitable for vegans, their NPD pipeline spans across a number of healthy sub categories. This business has quickly up-scaled to a £250M business and has a number of household name brands.
This Senior National Account Manager would be leading the largest retail account in the UK, there would also be the chance to quickly to progress to a National Account Controller, taking on more man management experience.
This role would be fully office based in the South East when not visiting clients.
The role of a Senior National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values.
- Manage at least one direct report.
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts.
- Building relationships with the key grocery accounts.
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results.
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills.
- A proven track record in FMCG Grocery sales.
- Passionate about health foods.
- Man management experience would be ideal but isn't necessary.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth.
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency.
- Degree level or equivalent.
This role would be ideal for an established Grocery Senior National Account Manager who is looking to step into a man management role with a high growth branded food business, this company can offer a fun, friendly and dynamic working environment with the chance to secure quick progression to National Account Controller level.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Grocery Senior NAM - New FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly