International Sales Manager - Netherlands
Job Type: International Sales Manager - Deventer
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 plus benefits package
Job Reference: 9787
Are you interested in a new challenge in a progressive, professional and a well-established Global company?
Are you able to work to complexity and in a dynamic, commercially robust and collaborative business?
The business are currently looking to recruit an Internatioanal Sales Manager who is preferably based within the East of France region to contribute towards our successful team.
After an intense introduction phase, you will be responsible for your own sales region in which you will work together with specialists.
In close collaboration with our internal services Marketing, Product & Development, Customer Service and Technical Service, you will be responsible for developing sales with a direct clientele as well as a distribution network advocating the businesses solutions. As such, you will also be required to maintain the network of existing customers and distributors. You will move on the defined sector as well as at our European headquarters based in the Netherlands. This will involve frequent business trips. You will also work in Home Office. You will work under the responsibility of the Sales Manager France & Benelux to whom you will report to.
- Sell the companies products and consult customers within your region (North Netherlands)
- Equal split between new bsuiness and account management
- Identify and generate selling opportunities, in addition to following up on leads created by events, exhibitions and other sales and marketing activities
- Contribute to and execute a territory sales plan, taking into account marketing campaigns, to meet or exceeds sales targets
- Maintain the quality of customer service standards by acting professionally and responding promptly to all enquiries
- Optimise business development plans by working closely with sales managers to maximise time in the field and overall efficiency
- Meet regularly with existing customers to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet any identified needs
- Build long term productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Attend scientific meetings and congresses (national and international) to promote the companies products and brand
- Any other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a B2B environment achieving sales targets is essential
- Mature Sales Professional with a proven pedigree of maximising client potential demonstrating a hungry sales approach to the region
- Commercial experience with the ability to succeed in a modern commercial environment
- Open to candidates from Healthcare, FMCG, Packaging, Consumer Products, Product Sales or Solution Sales
- Excellent communication skills, assertive with the ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional and self-conscious
- Proactive, independent and goal focused
- High willingness to travel and work flexible hours
- Excellent people skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Good English skills
- Permanent contract
- Competetive Salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Performance linked bonus/comission
- Company car
- Opportunity to carry out varied tasks in a successful global company
Join a company where we are committed to carrying strong values: solidarity, team spirit, commitment, performance, pleasure, kindness.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.