Brand Activation Manager
- Working within Gü Puds UK marketing team as Activation Lead to develop and deliver the 2019 UK annual activity plan in all disciplines including Paid Media (inc Digital & Social), PR, Experiential, Sampling, Shopper Marketing and E-Commerce.
- Flawlessly land activities to step-change awareness and create buzz and excitement around the brand, its products, innovations and brand purpose with consumers and shoppers.
- Take the lead in transforming Gü’s Digital Eco-System including Website, SEO, Social Channels, E-commerce.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the brand team to ensure that activation is consistent with wider local and global brand and innovation strategy.
- Project manage selected existing product development innovation projects.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of the mid and long-term brand plans for UK with a focus on how to land growth through activation.
- Experience of UK market execution in FMCG industry a must.
- Experience across multiple disciplines with focus on PR, Sampling, Experiential and Shopper Marketing a must. Experience and intermediate expertise of Social and Digital channel management is a must.
- Above all, have optimism, enthusiasm and infectious positive mindset – ability to bring people on a journey, get buy in and support.
- See the bigger picture - must have strong grasp and appreciation of role of activation in wider brand strategy.
- A problem-solver – positive yet pragmatic.
- Extremely self-sufficient. This role is working within a fast-paced, dynamic team so the we are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running from day one.
- Must be commercially savvy and highly numerically literate. Budget management and activity analysis will form a key part of this role.
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to adapt communications to different audiences.
- Very strong attention to detail – successful candidate will need to manage contracts with agencies and third parties.
- Successful negotiator – successful candidate will need to negotiate on cost to maximise return for budget.
- Strong creative judgement, eye for detail and a creative flair. Excellent copywriting skills are a bonus.
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for…
Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
All third parties applications will be forwarded to Veritas partners………….
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/104
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Brand Activation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly