Shopper Activation Manager
A fantastic new role with one of the UK's favourite brands for a renowned household name as a Shopper Activation Manager.
The role sits in the Customer Marketing function within the organisation and will see you leading the national shopper marketing plans from idea to execution
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead shopper plans and develop shopper briefs for key customers on a national scale
- Manage and execute shopper plans within the channel
- Manage relationships between internal sales and marketing teams
- Budgetary management for your area
- Be the go-to person for competitor activity in relation to shopper marketing
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Previous experience in a shopper marketing or retail buying role
- Experience working with major customers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence internal commercial teams as well as retail teams
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Graduate calibre
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a leader in FMCG who have a renowned company culture, then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Shopper Activation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly