This is a great opportunity for a Demand Planner to join a leading FMCG business. You will be responsible for forecasting customer demand in order to reach required service levels and maximise sales, whilst managing the demand for goods from our client's retail customers.
Demand Planner responsibilities:
- Assessing statistics and intelligence applied for estimating
- Closely work with commercial teams to agree precise prediction
- Have appreciation for demand forecast motivators
- Deliver feedback and support to supply planning team in appreciating estimations for existing products, new items and inventory phase-outs
- Investigate customer purchases and deliver reports to operations department including assessment of purchases against estimations to make sure the level of service and waste are enhanced
To be a successful Demand Planner:
- Fully acquainted with MS Office software, specifically Word and Excel
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Strong communications skills - verbal & written
- Experience of working as a demand planner in a similar position in a FMCG environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG business as a demand planner, that will allow you to thrive and progress in your career. If you are interested in this position please click the link below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.