National Account Manager - Grocery - Healthy food and drink
I am working with a true challenger brand who lie within the healthy food and drink category, they are competing with the big players in the industry with innovation at heart.
The company are looking for a rising star to join them in a brand new Grocery National Account Manager role. This is a pivotal role within the business as you would be working with their largest customer.
The company are rapidly growing with products in a number of competitive sub categories. All their products are completely natural and they are now focussing on sustainability.
The role of a National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key grocery accounts
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- A proven track record in FMCG sales.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Executive looking to make the step up into Account Management with a culture-led business. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development! If this sounds like the role for you don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.