National Account Manager
Looking for a new National Account opportunity? Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG company looking to add to their sales team.
Having already conquered the food service world they are now looking for a NAM to help them conquer the world of retail. This opportunity will see you take responsibility for a top 4 grocery retailer and another key retailer where the brand has already had a big impact.
Market leaders in quality, this family owned business have won quite a few great taste awards for their products. Obsessed with top notch quality they are strongly entrepreneurial with a culture reflective of their beginnings. They have created a strong brand but also with an OL offering.
Yorkshire based, this is a home based role with the expectation of being on site 2 days per week. Key responsibilities include -
- P&L management driving sales and profitability with Top 4 Grocery retail and a wider retail portfolio
- JBP development
- Long term partnership development
- Forecasting and analysis, ensuring ROS
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
The ideal candidate will be/hold –
- FMCG, National Accounts experience in Top 6 Grocery Retail
- Both branded and OL experience is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about food and being able to bring a story to life
- Strong influencing skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Strong relationship builder, able to build rapport
- Determination and tenacity
Does this sound like you? Hit APPLY below!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.