Research Manager - FMCG / Retail
One of the UK’s largest and most successful independent marketing agencies are on the growth path again and are looking to hire a talented Insight / Research professional to join the successful team. The business is family owned and has a working culture that is favoured by its current employees and attracts the very best talent in the industry.
Working in a large Insights function, the role reports in to the Head of Insight and works closely with FMCG manufacturers and major retailers. You will work on bespoke insight projects led by research and measuring shopper and consumer behaviour whilst planning strategy and innovation for the customers’ brands. You will be familiar with consumer insights and trend forecasting within the FMCG and/or retail sector where you will create and manage various research projects.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience in qualitative research techniques such as consumer workshops, in-store category reviews and analysis
- Some experience of digital and biometric research would be advantageous
- Must be able to interpret data (not analysing) and deliver accurate reporting
- Have the ability to identify emerging consumer and market trends
- Must be able to work in the Nottinghamshire region on a daily basis
** The ideal candidate will have experience of working for a marketing agency in a Research or Insight type role.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Research Manager - FMCG / Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly