Senior Business Development Executive
As the UK's largest supplier of a new and creative health care product, this role offers excellent development and earning potential within an innovative product range at the forefront of the industry.
Working as part of a tight knit team with a Strong belief in the products, my client is the ensuring their future as a market leading powerhouse within the market. With a great deal of changes in the UK market my client is looking to excel and grow significantly over the forthcoming years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to prospective wholesale customers to introduce the products with the objective of securing orders.
- Working to individual and team monthly sales targets.
- Attending industry relevant trade shows when required.
- Attending meetings with prospective clients in order to win business when necessary.
- Support development of strategies and ideas to assist business growth.
- Building an accurate and detailed pipeline of deals
- Supporting execution of business plans as required by Management team.
- Managing the Sales team with delegation of authority when the Sales Manager is out of office.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for sales
- Be target driven with a proven track record in opening and closing business
- Have previous experience in telesales
- Be a strong influencer
- Be able to develop a knowledge of ever changing products
- Have experience managing or mentoring a team.
- Be able to work as part of a small team
The role offers an attractive salary of 30-35k plus uncapped commission (realistic OTE £60k)