Business Development Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established beauty and cosmetics company.
Established in the 1700's our client specialises in producing a range of body, bath and beauty products to a range of large high street retailers and major brands.
As the Business Development Manager, reporting in to the Commercial Sales Manager, you will be responsible for one of their major retail accounts. Working with a large range of own label products across skincare, male grooming, baby and hair care categories, you will be fully responsible for managing a P+L, creating joint business plans and working with the buyers.
You will need to drive growth within this account through nurturing the existing business and recognising new opportunities.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about the health & beauty industry, driven and has a 'think outside the box' approach!
Key skills and experience required:
- A passion and/or experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry would be beneficial
- Experienced within an FMCG or Consumer sales environment
- Experience of working with the major multiples, ideally grocery or high street accounts
- A level of exposure or experience working with buyers at head office level
- Ability to work well as a team and also independently with a self-motivated attitude
- Driven, ambitious and passionate approach
- Must be able to demonstrate a real passion for the products and brand
- Proven track record in building strong relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Full, clean driving license
- Negotiable basic salary (dependent on experience)