Job title: Sales Representative
Location: North of England, based North Yorkshire, North East
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + commission on all sales, company car, credit card, ipad
Sector: Garden centre products
- Field sales role calling on garden centres
- Large established customer base
- Good quality product range, from a company with a great reputation
A privately owned, successful, agile garden products supplier with high levels of ambition. The company has a large number of established customers and a reputation for quality products and high service levels. This role covers an established sales area with a large number of live accounts.
Area: Hull / Sheffield / Crewe heading North to include Cumbria, the North East and Southern Scotland. The ideal location is North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough, Sunderland or Newcastle.
Home based, you will be covering an established area calling on independent garden centres and the branches of several groups. You will meet with buyers to review the sell-through of your products, agree promotional activity and sell in new lines in order to reach monthly sales targets. There will be some prospecting to identify and convert new stockists.
This is a large sales area so needs careful planning in order to get maximum value from each day. The company supports nights away from home as required and one night each week is likely.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Posses at least 3 years of experience as a Sales Representative, Account Manager or Area Sales Manager
- Be based in North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Newcastle
- Have proven track record of ability to open new retail accounts and grow area sales turnover
- Have experience dealing with independent retailers and closing sales with the decision maker
- Have excellent sales skills and be able to build sales proposals, influence decisions and close
- Embrace being accountable for the area performance and prioritise constantly in order to meet targets
A basic salary to £28,000 plus commission on all sales, company car, mobile, ipad, 25 days holiday
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly